Below you can find a list of many bugs we’ve addressed in the last 10 versions.
- Removed unused files.
- Check for count of modals before looking up meta.
- Added note for wp.org admins.
- If old modals exist dont create demo data.
- Fixed issue with JS error when overlay was disabled.
- Fixed bugs for PHP 5.2 computability.
- Added Reset, Migrate from v1.3 and earlier, and Uninstall functionality to settings page.
- Patched bug in migration.
- Bug fix “class not found”.
- Fixed Typos
- Added min-width:1em to close button
- Removed class modal from modals. Conflict with bootstrap css. All styles under emodal class now.
- Bug in migration for pro users.
- Removed preview button until its functional.
- Bugs in addons page fixed.
- Fixed bug in site JS.
- Fixed api request args bug.
- Fixed bug in easy modal admin page detection.
- Replaced get_option with emodal_get_option for multisite compatiblity.
- Fixed migration failure bug.
- Fixed whitespace bug in sidebar.php